Our Campaign against urs, Parents THIS is what u want 2 hear

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:07 pm

Only if you have that to fear! Do you think we do???
By saying what the current pupils think, we are not in fear of 'displeasing' the staff or SES, be your own man and speak out for what you believe in, be proud to be saying it and don?t give any concern to what people think of you as a result!

So lets hear what it is that you are affraid of saying.
:fadein:
Sam xox
thats old now, like me, only 4 weeks to go!!!!!
"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education"

WILDONE

Postby WILDONE » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:09 pm

St James Pupil I would like to remain anonamous so that I can speak my mind and not have the dissaprovals of the school and SES. Is that so wrong?

Nothing wrong with that and it should be respected along with the honesty. It would be nice to give us your experiences of the school so far.

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:11 pm

Sorry, if it wasn't clear I agree and respect your choice.

Sam xox

ST.James pupil

Postby ST.James pupil » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:11 pm

Personally I think the education at this school isn't very good. Especially the English department! I think Mr.Cook shouldn't be teaching maths as he hasn't any proper qualifications and although there can be exceptions to this, he is constantly confusing himself. O yh, there are still cases of bullying going on. Apart from that it's ok, I find Mr.Boddy's assembly talks very amusing.

xstJ

Postby xstJ » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:13 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:We have had a variety of French teachers in the school, some ancient some young and I should say, very attractive. I guess the reasons for long skirts are, mind you they are not long, if that?s long, I'd LOVE TO SEE WHAT SHORT IS! Is to prevent the boys getting distracted I guess. Doesn?t stop us that is for sure! Hehehehe (no disrespect)

Sam, I'm speechless!!!

I understand that you're not being disrespectful, that's not the problem, the problem is that you seem to be completely unaware of the breathtaking misogyny of what you describe. It's hard to convey here without writing an essay on the history of women's oppression, but the basic point is, women and girls should not have to alter the way they dress because of the possible reactions of boys and men.

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:17 pm

Personally I agree with some of what you say, you could just get up and say that in assembly mate!
Ummmmm, yes well Mr. Cook if you didn?t notice is being phased out don?t you think? A new head of ages has been bought in at least 3 years ago. A new FEMALE maths teacher has been appointed dep. head of maths and he?s nearing retirement age. As its been about 3 years since I did English classes, what?s happening these days to warrant your judgment?
By the way, I can raise these issues in the student council's next meeting which will be this half term sometime.
Bullying, have you raised this with the relevant people, your class representative? or prefect? Me? Mr. Fletcher/Hockley the child protection officers?
Want to PM me about it? or msn me. :Fade-color

Sam xox

ST.James pupil

Postby ST.James pupil » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:17 pm

Sos, confused myself ther.

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:21 pm

As I don?t attend school in drag, I shouldn?t really have commented. But like any organization, St James has a dress code for its staff and that is female staff are not allowed to wear trousers. They do at games, lol I'd like to see Jacquie do judo in a skirt!!!! But more to the point, it is an official dress code, not a case of misogynic opinions! I will comment no further, until mufti day when I will go in drag and consider myself finally enlightened and in a better position! Hehehehe
:angel:

Sam xox

ST.James pupil

Postby ST.James pupil » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:21 pm

Lol i think you know who is getting bullied. Let me give you a hint.... Joseph Rose. Hahahahaha yh I will just stand up in assembly and rinse the teachers..that sounds like a genious plan. Got any other brainstorms?

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:24 pm

Its been done in the past!!!!

Sam xox

ST.James pupil

Postby ST.James pupil » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:26 pm

Really??

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:33 pm

yup :p

Sam xox
tell us more about things u like/dislike about the school

ST.James pupil

Postby ST.James pupil » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:43 pm

hmmmmmmmm...what I like about the school..that's going to be a tough one. Nah, im just joking, the sports field is good. The fellow pupils are normal people, I have a good social life with friends that I made by going to the school. Even if certain ones are determined to defend the school. Btw...suppose you did dislike something with the school, would you stand up against it (being headboy)?

I could talk about what I don't like about the school, but I would go on all day and some of it is personal. Go on there must be something you don't like. I would love to hear it.

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:52 pm

Of course I would speak out about it!!!! What do you take me for! lol
At the moment I have no grevencies with the school, mind you Vikesh's display of free speach was well received huh? I have spoken out about a number of things! Some personal, some public, maybe if you lot didn't sleep so much in assembly, then you would hear! ;-)

Sam xox

ST.James pupil

Postby ST.James pupil » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:59 pm

I don't remember vikesh's speach. What did he say?

Return to “St James and St Vedast”