If you're after the SES.......

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
whitedevil

If you're after the SES.......

Postby whitedevil » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:11 pm

Why leaflet outside the SCHOOL'S open days?

Why graph on the SCHOOL'S windows?

I know there is a connection but still this is puzzling. Seeing as the majority of you claim you're only persecuting the SES. Despite this fact there are still things such as these going on. Can anyone shed some light on this. Are some people not telling the truth? Is there a group of people not represented on this board?
freedom wears your scars of desire

Stanton

Postby Stanton » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:55 pm

There was a post from someone urging leafletting at the gates of St James - anyone own up? No mention of graphing.

daska

Postby daska » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:24 pm

So far we have only 3rd/4th hand gossip. Yes, there are a couple of posts on the board that lightly touch on embarassing the schools by this method BUT...

Has anyone actually seen, or better still have:

a leaflet (that they know for a FACT was being distributed outside the school buildings)

a name of someone handing out leaflets

a photo of someone handing out leaflets

a picture of the graffing

a picture of someone criminally damaging a school building

I find it difficult to believe that no one kept a copy of the leaflet.

Free Thinker

Postby Free Thinker » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:37 pm

I don' t know anything about it, and I doubt anyone else here does.

Certainly no one who posts here would engage in such immature behavior as graphitti.

Having such knowledge of gov't programs such as Cointel Pro, I wouldn't be surprised if the person who did it was actually a St. James supporter... Not that I am accusing any of you who post here of doing it.

Zathura

Postby Zathura » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:51 pm

I have heard of the leafleting event from sources in and out of the school and believe it to be true. A person of the staff was distressed when speaking of the incident. Also a friend who still has a sister in the school was told about it by the sister. Graffiti I don't see why it is so inconcievable. I've thought about doing it a few times myself. Also Justice and co have been getting Channel Four Despatches program to try to infiltrate the school with cameras. Boddy asked them if they wanted to come and film with complete permission and they weren't interested. That's pretty low I must say. Getting adults with cameras floating around a kids environment trying to film them. It's also serious tresspassing.
So much for non agressive behaviour.

Stanton

Postby Stanton » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:18 pm

Zathura - how do you know that Justice! and Channel 4 were trying to infiltrate St James with cameras?
Justice! Is this true? You still haven't introduced yourself on this BB, despite numerous requests. You said you had nothing to do with any organisations monitoring cults. Are you associated with Channel 4? In any way?
And isn't your reason for joining this BB - when you did and with no connection to St James - to stir up anatagonism which you will then siphon off for the Channel 4 programme?
Please answer.

daska

Postby daska » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:27 pm

Sorry, I'm not trying to claim it didn't happen only to suggest that we really don't know enough about it.

We don't know what was in the leaflet not what the graffiti actually said, where on the building it was, what medium was used - spraypaint, scratching the windows? We don't know when this happened - this week, last week, last month?

At the moment this is still only 3rd hand gossip. Someone get some facts please cos otherwise it is difficult to assess or understand what might or might not have happened.

And the really obvious groups of people who aren't represented here are the governors, the heads, the teachers and the girls. (I don't count the odd post from C. Betts as being a representation)

Alban

Postby Alban » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:27 am

Zathura wrote:I have heard of the leafleting event from sources in and out of the school and believe it to be true...

Yes I heard that it happened too. Did no-one stop the leafleters and ask them what connection they had with the schools?

Zathura wrote:...A person of the staff was distressed when speaking of the incident.

Why...I thought they had nothing to hide!

Zathura wrote:...Graffiti I don't see why it is so inconcievable. I've thought about doing it a few times myself.

"Admit it boy...you did it...I can see it in your eyes...you've always been trouble...too much maternal influence no doubt...report to the headmaster",
"But Sir...",
"Go...and don't argue, otherwise I'll ensure he gives you more"

case closed :fadein:

Zathura wrote:Also Justice and co have been getting Channel Four Despatches program to try to infiltrate the school with cameras. Boddy asked them if they wanted to come and film with complete permission and they weren't interested. That's pretty low I must say. Getting adults with cameras floating around a kids environment trying to film them. It's also serious tresspassing.
So much for non agressive behaviour.

Firstly, how do you know it was Justice, when he hasn't even revealed his identity to you. Sounds to me like you're jumping to conclusions.

Secondly, I can understand why Channel 4 wouldn't want to spend the time being given the hard sell by the schools - they can get that from the governors response to the Townend report. I would imagine in spirit of good investigative journalism, they would want to try and get some footage of the school's normal operation. If it is the happy place that you say it is, then they have nothing to fear - in fact it could be a good advert for the school.

Thirdly, I believe tresspassing itself is not a crime, although any resultant criminal damage is. Remember too, that to do a good job of investigation, it is quite usual that you put some people's noses out of place. Have to crack eggs to make an omlette etc.

For all you know, they could easily take the angle - this is what things were like...now look how happy the kids are...what a success story. Again, if they've nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a problem. It may be a bit disruptive, but only from the point-of-view of curiosity on behalf of the kids.

Don't take it so hard - this publicity could be just what the school needs to make that final step, and become a great school with no skeletons in the closet.

Alban

whitedevil

Postby whitedevil » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:49 am

Alban,

Maybe the teacher was distressed by the leafleters because they were scaremongering. I was told when people join the SES they have to take a vow to find the truth. I think truth is what's needed here. (looks into the middle distance philosophically)
freedom wears your scars of desire

ses-surviver

Postby ses-surviver » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:02 am

whitedevil wrote:I was told when people join the SES they have to take a vow to find the truth.

Really? Well maybe if you are signing up for the Foundation Groups. I certainly don't recall having made such a vow ... unless it was part of the initiation ceremeony that I never felt I got a proper explaination for.

sparks

Postby sparks » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:28 am

whitedevil wrote: I was told when people join the SES they have to take a vow to find the truth. I think truth is what's needed here.

TRUTH????

The one thing LEAST associated with SES and St James is the TRUTH....whatever the TRUTH about the current schools, they have spent 20 years trying to bury the TRUTH. Either that or they live in such a bubble the TRUTH has just become whatever they tell themselves it is....

TRUTH and SES - thats an oxymoron

...and was it just me but doesnt the Townend report make clear that both the former heads of the Girls and Boys Schools lied. Well at least thats what I took statements from Townend such as ..."I do not entirely accept this [Debenhams account]" to mean.

nilsabm

Postby nilsabm » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:24 am

This is truth
That is truth
Truth comes from truth
Take truth from truth (?!?!?!?!?!?)
and the remainder is.... what exactly? oh yes, TRUTH!

May truth and truth and truth be everywhere!

Ohhhhhm............... (ad nauseum)

james

Postby james » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:42 am

By the way its,

This is perfect
that is perfect
take perfect from perfect
the remainder is perfect.

But I get your point!
:fadein:

daska

Postby daska » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:19 am

I think Nils knew exactly what he was misquoting

it's called having a sense of humour

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:43 am

Also a friend who still has a sister in the school was told about it by the sister.

Classic urban myth. It's always a souce no closer than 3 steps away.

Suggested reading, if it's still in print - The Vanishing Hitchhiker

Return to “St James and St Vedast”