Our Campaign against urs, Parents THIS is what u want 2 hear

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:01 pm

got up and slated josh (aka: headboy) remember???? more to it but thats the brief story! It was ACE!

Sam xox
thats old now, like me, only 4 weeks to go!!!!!
"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education"

Alban

Postby Alban » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:02 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:got up and slated josh (aka: headboy)...

So, let me get this right...Of the current pupils posting on this forum, we have at least two current head-boys out of the three or four who are defending the school (where no defence is necessary), and two anonymous pupils who are not quite so enthusiastic about it, both of whom are hiding their identity because they don't want to have to deal with repercussions!

Oh, and could you please explain, Sam, why female members of staff are not allowed to wear trousers (except for sport). I mean, I know it's not your decision one way or another, and I'm sure if you had your way they would all lop a couple of foot off the hem-line. However, I would like to point out to those who are continually saying that the SES has no influence over the school, that this is just one of many, areas where the SES evidently still holds influence.

Alban

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:07 pm

its a dress code mate, every organisation has one, as for where the initial idea came from I agree, the funny farm.
As for my comments on the govenors, I was referring to their role as all of you describe, 'controlling' the school in implied adverse ways.

Sam xox

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:11 pm

we have at least two current head-boys

Nope, just good old me. (with my balls!)

and two anonymous pupils who are not quite so enthusiastic about it, both of whom are hiding their identity because they don't want to have to deal with repercussions!

Nope only one has not revealed his name, and trust me its NOT because he's afraid of reprecutions, just I assume he does'nt want to get in too deep with you guys. Some people its not worth relating to on a personnal level. The other has not hidden his ID it is Theo Gould.

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:20 pm

Sam Hyde wrote:As for my comments on the govenors...

Which comments were those Sam?

Sam Hyde wrote:I was referring to their role as all of you describe, 'controlling' the school in implied adverse ways.

I find that statement fairly opaque. Would you care to elaborate?

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:22 pm

Oh sorry I meant in another thread. It was just another fine example of my words getting twisted to other meanings. I should be less liberal with what I say as obviously that is the tone here. Let alone SCHOOL!

Sam xox ('Justice! GRRRRRRRR)

ST.James pupil

Postby ST.James pupil » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:34 pm

Nope only one has not revealed his name, and trust me its NOT because he's afraid of reprecutions, just I assume he does'nt want to get in too deep with you guys.

You aren't completely wrong, I don't intend to spend every minute on this forum really, I feel my identity is immaterial. Though it is also true that I don't want teachers to now that i am disrespecting them (like Mr.Cook). I would also like to mention with all respect to Alban that female teachers wearing skirts is not the end of world. Suppose that your theory is correct and the SES won't allow the teachers wear trousers. Do you really think that's a cause for concern about sexism?? I don't know, maybe the apocalypse is at hand?
Last edited by ST.James pupil on Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:39 pm

JOKER!

dinner now.....cya!

Sam xox

mm-

Postby mm- » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:02 pm

A fellow parent however, is in possession of 3 letters inviting their son into the foundation course. The parent refused twice, but the letters kept coming.

During one of Mrs Hydes meditation or should I say (Hindu initiation ceremony) pep talks, parents were told that not all of the girls chose to meditate and of course it went without saying that the school did not force girls to join the foundation group. In fact parents were told that there were two girls who had not joined in either the meditation or foundation group during their whole time at St James and only now that they were about to take A Level exams and were very stressed did they see the benefits of joining the foundation course and had changed their minds........

It seems the SES (sorry St James) got to them in the end.

I pity Sam and his pals and have nothing against them personally. After all, its not their fault that they happen to be attending a school that was set up and is controlled by one of the most reviled "Mind Control Cults" in the UK.

I agree, how sad.

If MM didn't notice pausing or all the spiritual spiel (sexism not so obvious)
when she walked around the school before sending child there must have had eyes closed. Can't blame the school for that. You just didn't do your research. All the secret S.E.S SURE but PAUSING !! that's such a none topic.

It may be a non topic to you but it certainly is not to me. I'm sorry to bore everyone with my monotonous and so obviously unimportant posts but actually I did not walk around with my eyes closed, the last thing on my mind was that I was sending my children to a cult. Certainly nothing in the prospectus at the time pointed to such things. Even if I had asked, I certainly would not have been given the truth. Even after undertaking an inquiry, which has found culpability, the school continue to respond in a patronising, condescending and untruthful way. The sad fact is, I and many parents were lied to.

I was not told that my child would pause 24 times a day, just like I wasn't told that she was joining a cult, just like I wasn?t told that an enquiry with serious allegations was underway at a school my children had been to for a number of years until two days before it was published, just like I'm not told now that really, the intention of staff at St James is to prepare my daughters so that they can become members of the so called foundation group, marry some sad old SES git, have some sad SES kids and live some sad SES life.

What else are the schools hiding? What other skeletons do they have in their cupboards? How many more lies are they telling?

Oh I forgot I didn?t do my research, I was walking around with my eyes closed, obviously asleep, or maybe just maybe I walked right into an SES trap and didn?t even know it.

Goblinboy

Postby Goblinboy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:14 pm

mm wrote:... so that they can become members of the so called foundation group, marry some sad old SES git, have some sad SES kids and live some sad SES life.

Seen exactly that happen in the Aus. adult school.

Goblinboy

Postby Goblinboy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:29 pm

The O wrote:I just hope that you're man enough to put behind you what happened 31 years ago and make a fresh start.

That is such a revealing comment.

And what follows is just as revealing.

The O wrote:Hey, soz, I edited that out just as u read it, I'm sorry, I'm not being inconsiderate or insensitive,

ROFL!

Compassion and empathy aren't here in abundance. Nor insight into the nature of abuse and its effects on people. Acknowledge your concerns about criticism of your school. It must be unsettling. But please, take a moment to reflect.

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:46 pm

Dear mm,
I am at my wit's end, I feel I have got no where in my efforts to inform parents on this forum of the clear up front reality of our day to day school lives!
My heart really goes out to you, I cant understand why your experiences/beliefs are soooo far from what I have experienced in 14 years inside this 'cult school'. 'Because your brainwashed' I hear you say, well maybe so! because I certainly don?t think I am! Well isn't that the intended beauty of it????
I wish to help you find out what the school is REALLY like today, I know it can be a daunting thought to stop, step back and think OMG this is all really weird and yes it does appear cultish no doubt! But seriously, I am stuck between a rock and a hard place when I want to continue to help you find out the truth!

It seems the SES (sorry St James) got to them in the end.

Why do you always out rule the possibility of free choice? Is it because you have become so intent on forming this opinion that nothing else that might say otherwise will get in your way?
Oh and by the way, if you are so intent in your ways, opinions and totally believe in yourself that this is a 'cult run' 'SES Indoctrinated' school, then why are your children still at the school??

I was not told that my child would pause 24 times a day

Sorry but you know fine and well that at the beginning of each activity in school there is a pause held, I will let you do the maths.

I'm not told now that really, the intention of staff at St James is to prepare my daughters so that they can become members of the so called foundation group, marry some sad old SES git, have some sad SES kids and live some sad SES life.

Really???? I am totally unaware of this, well hopefully they got some fit lads as well because my prospects are bright!
OH PLEASE

What other skeletons do they have in their cupboards?

Mr. Mc Larren! heheheheheh

Sam xox[/quote]

Alban

Postby Alban » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:56 pm

ST.James pupil wrote:... I would also like to mention with all respect to Alban that female teachers wearing skirts is not the end of world. Suppose that your theory is correct and the SES won't allow the teachers wear trousers. Do you really think that's a cause for concern about sexism?? I don't know, maybe the apocalypse is at hand?

Firstly, it is not my theory, I just picked up on something that Sam said.

Sam Hyde wrote:...St James has a dress code for its staff and that is female staff are not allowed to wear trousers...

The point is not if they choose to wear them, but that the SES / St James leadership feels that it can dictate the clothing it's female staff wears. The law is very specific about this and should any female teacher wish to turn up for work in trousers then any resulting disciplinary measures would be totally illegal.

The fact that they do wear long skirts bears out the point that the majority of teachers are active members of the SES and have been led to believe that it is only propper for them to wear such clothing. Similarly, those that are not active members would be unlikely to wish to rock the boat considering that so many of their collegues conform to the rule.

However, the main point I was making, was that there are those on this board who are claiming that the SES holds no influence over the current schools, and I am stating that this is damning evidence to the contrary.

Alban

The O

Postby The O » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:04 am

Alban mate, it really doesn't matter whether the women in the school wear long dresses or not, on mufti day, Mrs Quartier (The head of the French Department) came in in a pair of trousers, OH DEAR, no disciplinary action was taken against her. The point is that the women teachers, if you ask them, are perfectly comfortable wearing long dresses. What do you want them to wear? miniskirts?
Theo Gould

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:04 am

Alban my friend, I will have to meet you half way on this one.
We all know where the original idea came from and we all know that the SES WAS extremely sexism and to an extent still is.

BUT

The law is very specific about this and should any female teacher wish to turn up for work in trousers then any resulting disciplinary measures would be totally illegal.

So what is the law regarding dress codes? Am I perfectly within my rights to violate a dress codes set by my employer? If I was barrister in the high courts and thought that today I was feeling particularly liberal, so wore suspenders and a bra to session, I would not be subject to disciplinary action. Lets just leave this one at 'its a dress code' but we all know where it originated from. Oh and btw the only LONG skirt at school is worn by Mrs. Lacey and she could really do with a visit from Tilla and Susana LMAO!!!! Many other staff wear skirts above the knee or just below where as Mrs. Lacey's is dragging along the floor in true bridal style! (not really but you get the pic??)

:Fade-color :Fade-color Love, Sam xox

Return to “St James and St Vedast”