Our Campaign against urs, Parents THIS is what u want 2 hear

Discussion of the children's schools in the UK.
Keir

Postby Keir » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:55 pm

Nail on head, nilsabm.

Big up yasel' Raaaaasclat !!!!

daska

Postby daska » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:57 pm

I have some organic pinto beans for a camp stew - perhaps we could be really reactionary and recreate the scene from Blazing Saddles

daska

Postby daska » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:03 am

mm

re laws of manu, I don't remember them being called that at school. However, the girls and boys schools were always subtly different in what was taught. The boys were taught to be 'leaders', the girls to serve. A quick search on this site for 'hymen' will bring up a disturbing thread if you have pubescent daughters to worry about.

sam/whitedevil/james

So, did you lot get told that sex before marriage put a stain on your antakarana or whatever? or were you given sensible advice

Keir

Postby Keir » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:08 am

Seeing as how we are talikng about debates, the most successful debates I have seen where both parties end up hugging each other and sharing a cab home (not as far as I know for homosexual love-sessions) Is after a considerable quantity of beer has been imbibed (wine is too classy, imho) and I can heartily recommend it.

The more beer you consume the closer you come to the recognition that life needs the energy of duality to exist, therefore, in this embodiment at least you are doomed to not find the unity you set out for. In shared grief at one's embodiment, you become the closest of friends.

(Titles up, slow fade to black, V.O. in calm 'enlightened' tones) "You have been watching a party political broadcast from the CAMRA World Peace organisation, please donate generously."

How dya like my new campaign promo? Kewl huh!

whitedevil

Postby whitedevil » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:08 am

We were told that it is natural for one man and one woman to be together for life. At least that's what i was told. I have to agree with this. But maybe i'm just a lovesick teenager. No practical advice on sexual health though. No sex education. I had to figure it out for myself! LOL
freedom wears your scars of desire

Keir

Postby Keir » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:11 am

Hey Daska,

Does a camp stew contain Mince by any chance?

Hur Hur Hur

daska

Postby daska » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:15 am

minced tofu or minced soya?

are you bringing essential oils? do they come in basil and oregano flavours?

Sam Hyde

Postby Sam Hyde » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:21 am

LOL u guys!

ummm we go told the 'ideal' as i describe it, 1 man 1 woman.
But our bio teacher now, non-ses, told us all the gory details we needed to know when he was surprised to find out we had not been taught. BUt bby then I had figured it out with a littel help from my friends. hehehe
Oh and I could bring som pots and pans, ps: I'll do the stirring!

ps:Alban thakyou for your sympathy re: 'spellin' much appreciated.

Sam xox
thats old now, like me, only 4 weeks to go!!!!!
"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education"

daska

Postby daska » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:29 am

but no funny ideas about antakaranas etc?

then possibly a good example of the fundamental difference between the boys and girls schools as experienced in the bad old days?

Keir

Postby Keir » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:31 am

Anything that walks with a swagger Daska!

:o)

For the slow....CAMP...MINCE.

daska

Postby daska » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:49 am

basil has a fawlty walk

nilsabm

Postby nilsabm » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:01 am

Was going to get all reminiscent and serious, but, sod it, the swaggering 'old bint' summons... don't need so much beer these days K. She's looking alluring and tells me her chicken korma, (or whatever) needs a good staining :-) speak tomorow....

Keir

Postby Keir » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:13 am

Nilsabm, Go do that voodoo that you do so well!!

BTW, does that stain on the antakarna come out by the way? Me an the child bride were wondering? And these sheets just washed!

(Humour can be a sign that someone is deeply dissaproving but is worried that their peers might reject them for holding a different view, fortunately I just find it funny)

mgormez

Postby mgormez » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:02 am

daska wrote:basil has a fawlty walk

LOL! That's sharp! Good old Basil, did you know each episode took 6 weeks to write?

By the way, I'll be bringing a load of Dutch cheese. Don't know if that is considered reactionary enough but it tastes nice.
Mike Gormez

james

Postby james » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:02 am

Keir
I really do hope you are not saying what i think you are saying with your "child bride" & "sheet stains" post! If you are then you need help! lol
I think that we need to get back to the 3 things that both groups are going for.

1 - the school to be fully open about its links to the SES, SoES, Sop whatever your preference!
2 - The governors around at time of abuse (however many remain) to fully cut any influence they have with the running of the school.
3 - For teachers involved with abuse to openly appoligise, be it here or a general and easily accesible letter / email / blog.

I was going to add a forth point which was that the SES further reduces the say it has in the running of the school, but really over the past few years it has reduced, and the SES really has very little to do with the day to day school operations.

I think we can agree (can we?) that doing these things would be benificial for both the school and those abused in the past.

Return to “St James and St Vedast”