'HINDU' STYLE WESTERN MIND CONTROL CULT SIMILAR TO SES

Discussion of cults generally - not specifically related to the SES or its related organisations.
Justice

'HINDU' STYLE WESTERN MIND CONTROL CULT SIMILAR TO SES

Postby Justice » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:58 pm

To watch an AMAZING video of YET ANOTHER 'Hindu' style Western Mind Control Cult similar to the School of Economic Science see this web link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... q=eckankar

Its time for deceived SES members to "wake up and smell the coffee!"

Justice

Postby Justice » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:22 pm

Among many other similarities between Eckankar and the School of Economic Science, it is interesting to hear at the end of the video the use of Phobias to control members and prevent them from leaving the organisation.

Phobias are commonly used by Mind Control Cults to control members and 'shut them up' when they complain.

It was interesting to hear a former SES member on the recent Channel 4 News Report on the SES / St. James Independent Schools refer to threats made to him that he would face 10,000 'Rebirths' if he didnt conform.

WHO ELSE RECALLS SIMILAR THREATS?

Eckankar Video can be seen at:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... q=eckankar

Channel 4 News Video can be seen at:
http://www.channel4.com/news/special-re ... 6#followOn

ross nolan

other hindu cults etc

Postby ross nolan » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:45 pm

Justice! You are correct about this cult but I fear politically incorrect in mentioning it . By comparing SES to other cults which readers may have no experience of you risk 'devalueing' the individual personal experience or will be branded 'irrelevant' or worse.

You might recall the response to my posting about the Rudolph Steiner organization (also based on Hindu religion) .

Two weeks ago my enlightened local council sponsored the "New Age Healing and Psychic EXPO" (website- I haven't checked it -- www.universalinsights.com.au)

The first observation was a large yellow marquee outside the council hall with yellow T shirted people and several 'massage tables' and other paraphenalia (inc "E meters") -- the church of scientology; staffed by 'volunteer ministers' -- by playing along and observing the way they ensnare their recruits you can learn a lot about their 'appeal'.

Inside the hall were row upon row of seers,clairvoyants,tarot readers,crystal floggers,pyramid sellers, etc etc -- and 'yes, Eckankar .

Another observation -- over 90% of all the attendees and the 'spiritual providers' are women . I find it incomprehensible that women would take advantage of other women in this fashion but it is clear that they recognize a business opportunity when they see one and find no ethical problem with this . Nearly all the cults have a male 'guru' and the inevitable framed soft focus backlit photograph of the esteemed leader.

It seems a bit tacky that these rows of 'spiritual guides' ,'clairvoyants' etc are all chipping away in nice rows back to back each flogging the one true spirit master or path to truth (and all different) -- not unlike a 'production line' of Santas in the one place -- a bit confusing to the kiddies .

As long as you can sell "Navajo dream catchers" and "anti cancer crystals" to people with apparent indifference or actual official backing I can see little hope to save people from themselves -- when those who try to do so are censured for it or attacked then there is even less hope.

I, at least, know you mean well Justice! and concurr with your position -- if nothing else do not be pressured to reveal your identity -- you would be surprised what some people would do with the information.
Skeptic

Return to “Cults and religious organisations generally”