GRAHAM SKELCEY SETTING UP NEW CULT???

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
Justice

GRAHAM SKELCEY SETTING UP NEW CULT???

Postby Justice » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:13 am

It appears that Graham Skelcey (Executive Director of SES) is involved with yet another weird group called the School of Cooperative Individualism.

See the following link via Google:

School of Cooperative Individualism / Links to other Websites
The School publishes Economic Monitor three times a year. Contact person: Graham Skelcey, Principal Address: 90 Queen's Gate, London, SW7 5AB ...

www.cooperativeindividualism.org/links.html

It seems there is one born every minute!

Stanton

Postby Stanton » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:20 pm

Just had a look at the website - very interesting. Serious - worthwhile.

leon

Postby leon » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:16 am

from the waffle filled website. Always after locations, nothing changes. SES is really an elaborate property developer. Clever scam to use cult techniques to get public to moonlight as builders free of charge.

"With this modest announcement, I take the first step in alerting visitors to the School that this project is on my mind and on my agenda for the future. I would like to hear from anyone who finds the prospect of building such a community attractive. To be sure, we would be creating a community within a community, subject to laws not consistent with the principles we espouse. When there is enough interest expressed, a search committee would be formed and charged with researching locations and recommending the best overall places to consider. We would then form a cooperative, issuing shares to raise the funds necessary to acquiring the property to house the Center and recruit the first generation staff."

And I shall sit at the center of this community preferably in a tudor mansion, and many woman shall iron my underpants. And the men may decorate my walls with handmade wallpaper and organic paints. Sign up Stanton, I'm sure there is woodchip to strip somewhere along the line....

Free Thinker

Postby Free Thinker » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:36 am

I volunteer to manage the underpants ironing - I had so much experience with in my SES days!! :eggface:

Saint James

scary... time to start an unofficial mock SES

Postby Saint James » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:41 am

like DENSA mocking MENSA....

Return to “General discussion of SES”