Sex before Marriage

Discussion of the SES, particularly in the UK.
the annoyed

Postby the annoyed » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:46 pm

^

the annoyed.

Tom Grubb
Posts: 380
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: London

Postby Tom Grubb » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:50 pm

Misty wrote:
I have heard many people say gay relationships is wrong. Others also they are not wrong. However what makes us decide what is right and wrong?


One of the best questions I?ve read in this forum! I?ve also heard many people say gay relationships are wrong. I?d love to know why they believe that. I?d be especially impressed if they could justify their belief without invoking religious scriptures.

Misty wrote:
The most important thing is that I accept these people, I dont judge upon what they like, bu for who they are, surely that is more important?


Indeed. By the way, returning to my earlier question, would you be happy for ?these people? to be allowed to marry a person of the same sex? Surely that would indicate your true acceptance of them.

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:21 pm

Anonymous wrote: Nonetheless an insult to get therapy is an awful thing to say. Have you wandered it is also quite pointless to say that, how on earth would insulting me help me, if you think I need help?


Annoyed one - I wish you would remember to put your name up on your posts.

Firstly suggesting therapy is NOT an insult, and you thinking it iS is an insult to therapists!. You consider past relationships "baggage" - this denotes a problem. Suggesting getting help for a problem is not insulting.

Secondly, may I point out that it is YOU with your aggressive screen nick, and your overuse of rude finger smilies AND personally flaming comments (what was that about "dioreah" and "irrational comments"?) that have been insulting.

And I really REALLY wish you would learn to spell.


[quote error corrected - mike]

the annoyed

Postby the annoyed » Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:14 pm

a different guest wrote:
Anonymous wrote: Nonetheless an insult to get therapy is an awful thing to say. Have you wandered it is also quite pointless to say that, how on earth would insulting me help me, if you think I need help?


Annoyed one - I wish you would remember to put your name up on your posts.

Firstly suggesting therapy is NOT an insult, and you thinking it iS is an insult to therapists!. You consider past relationships "baggage" - this denotes a problem. Suggesting getting help for a problem is not insulting.

Secondly, may I point out that it is YOU with your aggressive screen nick, and your overuse of rude finger smilies AND personally flaming comments (what was that about "dioreah" and "irrational comments"?) that have been insulting.

And I really REALLY wish you would learn to spell.


[quote error corrected - mike]


Firstly, I usually forget to use my screen name because I am useless at rememebering, however I shall register quite soon so I won't have to remember!

Secondly, suggesting therapy to someone you don't know is insulting, as you think they need help, you don't know them enough to judge that there may be something wrong, so keep those lousely comments to yourself. If I needed help, I would be carefully attented to as I do have many loving people around me.

On the subject of me needing help, you think I need help because I belive that past SEXUAL relationships are a baggae... why, do you think the rest of the world with my view also needs help? As there are many religious people who also belive what I do, who also belive in sex after marriage, my parents being one of them, my ancestors also being them, most of my school believing that, some of teachers also beliving in that. Do they possiblly all need help?

I am "the annoyed" because that is what I feel on this board! I shall remain the annoyed as long as this board stays annoying!

As for me learing to spell, yes I cannot say my spelling is 100% excellent, and that I don't know how to spell every single word in the dictionary, however my exams results does not indicate I have a spelling problem, perhaps it's my typing that needs care... I have much more other things to do apart from spending my time typing everything out perfectly... try tolerate it, or don't read it!

I also had a lecture by a nurse (no, not from the ses :fist: ) quite recently ("sex education").. she told me it was possible to get a STD by oral sex. Can you belive it? Just by kissing!....

When certain things become abused, laws are enforced. Either by man or by nature, that is how the world works.

Misty

Postby Misty » Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:17 pm

why should you have sex before marriage?

Why shouldn't you wait till marriage?


Surely all of you will be able to enlighten me with answers to these questions, as you don't belive in sex before marriage.

Katy

Postby Katy » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:40 pm

Heehee I think i no who 'the annoyed one' is. Does your name begin with a B???

the not so annoyed

Postby the not so annoyed » Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:32 pm

Katy wrote:Heehee I think i no who 'the annoyed one' is. Does your name begin with a B???


yeah LOL..hey hunni ;)...I knew who you were allllllllllll this time but i didn't want to mention it... coz I thought you would have prefered not to be known KATY .... silly lulu.

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:20 am

the annoyed wrote:On the subject of me needing help, you think I need help because I belive that past SEXUAL relationships are a baggae... why, do you think the rest of the world with my view also needs help? As there are many religious people who also belive what I do, who also belive in sex after marriage, my parents being one of them, my ancestors also being them, most of my school believing that, some of teachers also beliving in that. Do they possiblly all need help?

I am "the annoyed" because that is what I feel on this board! I shall remain the annoyed as long as this board stays annoying!

I also had a lecture by a nurse (no, not from the ses :fist: ) quite recently ("sex education").. she told me it was possible to get a STD by oral sex. Can you belive it? Just by kissing!....

When certain things become abused, laws are enforced. Either by man or by nature, that is how the world works.


Par 1: I was once at a dinner party and one of the guests was a psychiatrist. He quipped that his practice survived on "catholic guilt". Although he was joking (most Catholics in this country sensibly reject Vatican teachings re birth control etc.), the essence of his joke is valid. People who are indoctrinated since early childhood with taboos about sex ARE likely to have problems later in life - thus they DO need help via therapy.

Par 2. I suspect the board is only "annoying" to you because many here do not agree with your own narrow view.

par 3: Oral sex does not mean kissing. Umm, how are are you? By the general ignorance you have shown on some of your posts (oral sex, muslim beleifs), plus the general petulant tone of almost ALL of your posts, I would place you in your early teens. And a not particularly worldy early teen either. I really DO wonder at the wisdom of you being on this board.

Par 4: And what has that comment got to do with the price of fish?

Guest

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:23 pm

a different guest wrote:
par 3: Oral sex does not mean kissing. Umm, how are are you? By the general ignorance you have shown on some of your posts (oral sex, muslim beleifs), plus the general petulant tone of almost ALL of your posts, I would place you in your early teens. And a not particularly worldy early teen either. I really DO wonder at the wisdom of you being on this board.



Excuse-me! But who are you to question who I might be!?!

Just because my views differ from yours I have shown 'general ignorance', 'muslim beliefs', 'narrow' ones?

Yes, this borad is annoying, by the simple fact, you all think that ur veiws are RIGHT! Yet, you fail to relaise that all veiws are right. What you can't take is anyone whos views differ to yours, that is when you start insutling, critising, become more personal!!! Just there, you question my age and my so called wisdom.

You seem to have something againt Muslims, and you haven't answered any of my questions on the thread titled "Cadwell and Debenham in New York, where you irrationally point out:

I am sure the muslim extremists in this world would appreciate you understanding so well their point of view


And so I shall ask you again, what is you defination of muslim extremists?

Is it not possible to have all types of extremists, from all religions?

Why do you specifically point out Muslim terroists?

Then you immaturely say that scine the women do not want 'unwanted attention, they should just wear a burka!

No, I am not a Muslim. However you seem to have a SERIOUS problem with Muslims, so serious I am actually worried, since Islam is one of the fastest growing religion in the world. If anyone needs therapy I think it is you!!!

You also write:..
People who are indoctrinated since early childhood with taboos about sex ARE likely to have problems later in life - thus they DO need help via therapy.


By the way you talk it seems you know nothing about this matter, WHO says they ARE likey to have problems later is life? I come from a LARGE family who believes in sex after marriage, and NO ONE has had problems.


P.S: Definition of oral sex noun [U]
the activity of using the tongue and lips to touch someone's sexual organs in order to give pleasure....

One of the STD's give a symptom of unclers, these ulcers can then be passed from mouth to mouth.

a different guest

Postby a different guest » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:10 pm

Dear annoyed one

You should take the time to read posts - I have ALREADY explained that I used muslim extremists as an example as they are the ones in the news at the moment. I said in my post that I could just have easily used the example of Christian extremists who murder people who work or use abortion clinics. I also could have used examples of Sikh extremists or Hindu extremists - all of whom have recently committed what I would call atrocities, in the name of their religion.

I have nothing againts muslims at all and I certainly seem to know more about their religion that you do. Remember your gaff about the burka being a requirement of islam? I have already pointed out to you this error.

As for the other comment about people needing help - having worked at one stage in the field of mental health I feel quite justified in making the generalisation that I did.

the annoyed

Postby the annoyed » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:16 pm

Generalising is not exactly your strong point then is it, whether you feel justified or not.


Now, what I am interested in, is for the views why people belive in Sex BEFORE Marriage....

mgormez
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:33 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Postby mgormez » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:20 pm

the annoyed wrote:Now, what I am interested in, is for the views why people belive in Sex BEFORE Marriage....


If someone has decide marriage is not for them - for whatever reason - then what would you say the person can do: sex or no sex ever?
Mike Gormez

Guest

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:56 am

answering mike's question: no sex ever. if the person isn't willing to commit or show commitment then he or she doesn't deserve it.

mgormez
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:33 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Postby mgormez » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:11 pm

Anonymous wrote:answering mike's question: no sex ever. if the person isn't willing to commit or show commitment then he or she doesn't deserve it.


Very strong statement. Is that your personal opinion or the SES' view?
Mike Gormez

the annoyed

Postby the annoyed » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:29 pm

To what the Guest has written: I strongly agree with that - a very personal opioion!


Return to “General discussion of SES”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests